Please complete the following fields to enable us to complete your booking.
Required fields are marked ＊.
For all of our services, the data controller is SanSmile Chiropractic Limited. In order to provide you a health care service we essentially are entering into a contract with you to deliver professional care. Part of this agreement includes a need for us to store and process your personal data as well as a legitimate interest in contacting you via Phone and E-mail. We don’t require you to opt in however we will always give you the opportunity to opt out of receiving communication.
- How we use your information
- When you are a client at SanSmile Chiropractic and you have physically visited our office, by doing so you have provided consent for us to process your information. This consent is our legal basis for processing. We have a legitimate cause to contact you for reasons such as sharing confidential medical information, reminding you about upcoming appointments, keeping you up-to-date with relevant news and information about the clinic and providing relevant health promoting information.
- Sharing your information
- We will never sell, distribute or lease your data to any third party.
- A cookie is a small text file which asks permission to be downloaded onto your computer or smartphone when you visit a website. It allows the website to recognize your device each time you access the website, and will store some information about your preferences or past actions.
- Retaining your information
- We are required to keep your personal information for up to five years from the date of your last
visit. We encourage you to keep your information up-to-date, and you can do this easily whenever you visit our office.